Balsamic Mustard Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
This is a basic vinaigrette that tastes yummy on all salads. Makes 1.25 Cups dressing. Use this dressing for any salad or veggie you wish. You may double the recipe to keep some at your work place for a quick salad dressing. Remember to store in refrigerator.
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Herbs (dried oregano, basil, parsley, tarragon, or any herb of choice) to taste
- 1/3 cup cold pressed, extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup flaxseed oil (or use all olive oil)
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Step 1 Measure all ingredients, except oils, into a jar with a tight fitting lid. Shake vigorously or use a whisk.
- Step 2 When well combined add oils and shake again.
- Step 3 Store in refrigerator. Mixture will harden while refrigertor.
- Step 4 Remove and allow to soften 5-10 minutes before using.